English Courses for Executives
You should always look for accredited by the British Council and English UK school.
How to choose the best language school? What are the key points?
- Language school should offer quality education in a friendly, family atmosphere.
- It should offer a wide range of professional and specialist courses.
- School should boasts a lively sports and social activities programme, throughout the year.
All teachers should be experienced, with excellent classroom management skills and up to date knowledge of teaching / training techniques. Built into every client’s course should be the following:
Professional skills development.
Learner skills development.
Assignments and Homework.
We believe every student’s achievements reflect performance, so measuring progress is important to you and your company. Language Shool should use the Common European Framework, which is understood by language professionals and employers across Europe.
- Before arrival: The client completes a short self-assessment form.
- On arrival: The client and the trainer discuss course objectives.
- During the course: The trainer conducts ongoing evaluation of the client’s language and functional ability.
- At the end of the course: Trainers assess client’s progress and give advice on further study.
- After the course: The trainer completes and forwards a report on the client’s progress and achievements.
Where is the best College?
English Language School